Please use our cookie tool for your preferred settings: link to cookie settings
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files or other storage technologies that are placed and stored on your end device by the web browser you use when you visit our website and/or use our application.
Cookies perform functions, for example to:
- authenticate and identify you on our website and/or application in order to be able to provide you with the services you have requested;
- store information you have provided to us (e.g. automatically fill forms with information you have previously provided to us);
- track your preferences and settings when using our website and/or application (e.g. language, time zone);
- monitor your use of our website and/or application for the purpose of improvement.
What information can a cookie contain?
Cookies can be used to store information such as:
- the time of your access to our website;
- the web pages you have visited on your device;
- the type of browser you are using
- your IP address;
- information you have provided on our website and/or in our application.
Which cookies do we use?
Where appropriate, also third-party cookies are used which originate from a domain other than that of the website you are visiting (e.g. to support advertising activities or analyses).